Prudential Financial, Inc
['Junior Developer - Information Security','GLO000JM','!*!
The Information Security Office within Prudential is looking for a talented Junior Developer. If you enjoy working on an agile team to design and develop software in the challenging, fast-paced Information Security field, then this is the place for you. As a junior developer, you will work to develop software that will both interface with numerous Info Sec and IT tools as well as Prudential’s many business units to advance our information security program.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
• Basic understanding of Information security tools
• Strong communication and written skills
· Prior experience with Node.js.
· Knowledge of react js and redux.
· Prior experience with golang.
· Experience with SQL and relational databases.
· Prior experience with Qualys vulnerability scanning.
· Experience with server compliance and vulnerability management.
· Deep understanding of both the Windows and Linux operating systems.','!*!Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand. Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.','Security','United States-New Jersey-Roseland','','Full-time','','Junior Developer - Information Security
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc., has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Today, we are one of the world's largest financial services institutions with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock ®, an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values. We are committed to keeping our promises and to doing business the right way.