ManTech International Corporation.
Fairfax, VA 20151
Operations Research Analyst, Principal
USA VIRGINIA Fairfax
Clearance Level Needed
Scientific / Analytical
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assessment (SETA) and subject matter expertise (SME) for delivering US BICES/US BICES-X intelligence information sharing capabilities and services to DoD and operational commanders on a global basis.
Must have a current TS/SCI
• Assist the program office with developing, implementing, and managing internal control processes for the US BICES-X Program.
• Assist the program office with the project management of short term, but high priority implementation of US BICES-X capabilities in support of Defense Intelligence and CCMDs.
• Provide assistance, advice, recommendations, monitoring, planning and execution for new capabilities or implementations of the US BICES-X Enterprise.
• Draft and recommend concepts, approaches, and plans to meet the validated requirements of the BPO in a responsive and flexible manner.
• Work closely with BPO Government and FFRDC personnel, as well as US BICES-X Enterprise contractors to ensure the timely and effective delivery of US BICES-X capabilities.
• Draft and recommend plans, concepts, and approaches for the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program, including traditional FMS, Building Partner Capacity programs, and loans/leases.
• Serve as a senior advisor on international matters in the security cooperation arena, including developing agreements, statutes, policies, and procedures.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• Three or more years of international program coordination experience with a component of the DoD
• Demonstrated knowledge of security cooperation programs, to include Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
• Project management experience
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation.
Website : http://www.mantech.com/
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs in the United States and internationally. It offers cyber warfare and cyber defense security solutions and services, such as identifying and neutralizing external cyber attacks; engineering tailored defensive security solutions and controls; managing security operations centers; developing robust insider threat detection programs; and creating enterprise vulnerability management programs. The company also provides information technology (IT) modernization and sustainment services that designs, develops, deploys, modernizes, operates, and maintains IT systems and infrastructure; intelligence/counterintelligence solutions and support; systems engineering; and healthcare analytics, and IT solutions that encompasses health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. ManTech International Corporation serves the United States federal government intelligence, military, space, civilian agencies, state and local governments, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.