Sprouts Farmers Market, LLC
Sr Internal Auditor
Store Support Staff (Corporate/Field Support)
The Senior Internal Auditor will report to the Director, Internal Audit and is responsible for performing individual internal audit and other projects, as part of the internal audit plan. Main responsibilities include developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on financial, IT and operational processes. Additionally, the Senior Internal Auditor performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues.
· Plan audits in accordance with professional standards. This includes the definition of audit objectives and the preparation of audit programs.
· Execute audits in accordance with professional standards. This includes interviews with management and auditees, analytical review of data and financial statements, tests of transactions/controls, and the review of compliance with policies and procedures and the timely preparation of reports and presentations to communicate the results of audits. This includes identifying issues and the related risks and then making meaningful recommendations for improvement.
· Assist in the creation of Sarbanes-Oxley test plans, as needed. Complete all Sarbanes-Oxley test plans in a timely and efficient manner. Work with various department personnel to assist them in their implementation of appropriate internal controls as part of the Sarbanes-Oxley initiative.
· As necessary, assist the company in the completion of various special projects and due diligence reviews.
· Maintain a current understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, systems controls and basic SEC and IRS guidelines. Additionally, remain current on Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
· Effectively interact with Company personnel to properly evaluate operations and to increase your understanding of the Company and its operations. Develop contacts in various departments and maintain an informal presence throughout the Company.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field is required.
Advanced degree and other related certifications a plus (e.g., MBA, CPA, CIA, etc.).
Minimum of 3 - 5 years of prior audit experience, preferably a combination of experience with a well-established Internal Audit department of a public company and Big 4 CPA firm.
Understanding of and direct experience with Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Sound understanding of fundamental audit theory and methodology.
Ability to understand, analyze, and document complex business processes from a financial, operational, and compliance perspective.
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
Opportunities for career growth
15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Share This Job
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Sprouts!
Not ready to apply? Connect with Sprouts
to receive future communications about opportunities, new store openings and general information about specific areas of Sprouts that interest you.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Sprouts Farmers Market, LLC
Website : http://sprouts.com
For nearly 70 years, the Boney Family has been synonymous with fresh produce, great prices and old-fashioned customer service. And today those family values are alive and well at Sprouts Farmers Market, the latest and most successful iteration of a business that began with very humble roots.