What does a great (insert position title) do?
Fiserv Latin America, Canada and the Caribbean (LACC) is looking for a highly skilled individual with the capability of managing our Client Partner relationships You will assume the leadership role in managing Fiserv overall business relationship with all assigned Clients and/or Territory from a strategic and consultative perspective. Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level managers, the Client Partner is responsible for managing and growing the overall relationship with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to create customer loyalty and increase revenues.
The Client Partner will leverage Fiserv solutions to maximize client’s growth and profitability, utilizing various company resources to ensure client satisfaction, retention and increased profitability for Fiserv
About our Business:
LACC is a Region of our International Business. With our strategic framework that starts with our vision, mission and values and focuses on creating value for our clients, our shareholders and our associates. We need strategies that are more precise, more focused, and deliver more growth.
Today, Fiserv is in a position of strength. Our market-leading solutions focus on innovation, diverse client base, financial strength, and a team of dedicated associates provide a solid foundation from which we can continue to grow.
Fiserv is led by a group of highly talented individuals, each of whom is an expert in their field, knowledgeable of the industry and forward thinking in their approach.
Our culture, rooted in our collective pride and recognition of each other’s accomplishments, is visible every day. Celebrating our people every day reflects the commitment and dedication associates worldwide bring to Fiserv and our clients, 365 days a year.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with the bank C-level and other key executive and operational decision makers by proactively meeting on-site. Understand the politics of client’s organization in order to appropriately influence decision makers.
• Understand bank’s business problems, strategic objectives, competitive standing, and critical success factors to determine the best solutions.
• Leverage Fiserv internal resources, including business unit and corporate executives, to establish and maintain an effective relationship with the client.
• Utilize consultative approach to demonstrate our desire to maximize client’s growth & profitability.
• Create, expand, retain, elevate and manage strategic client relationships.
• Have accountability for revenue, sales, delivery and client satisfaction.
• Function as a thought leader and strategic business partner with the client.
• Develop and document an Account Plan that includes the integration of other Fiserv business units and solutions, establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals, and take the lead on the Account Plan with other business units.
• Promote client attendance at Fiserv sponsored events such as Forum, User Group meetings and focus group meetings.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration :
• Bachelors Degree
• Bi-Lingual Spanish/English
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years required of experience in sales or account management required.
• 5 Years Financial Services Provider Experience preferred.
• Must be able to effectively make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgement
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of business and operations in the financial industry.
• Proven ability to interface with senior management or executives and requires minimal supervision and direction.
• Competitive sales renewal ability.
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills that include internal communication of client opportunities, issues, escalations and external communication that includes key Fiserv messages
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Additional special training in banking is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Fiserv systems is helpful
• Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systems highly desirable
Travel required : Travel is required at approx. 40%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.
Website : http://www.fiserv.com/
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that create value and results for our clients. Fiserv drives innovations that transform experiences for more than 14,500 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients.