Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Feb 23, 2021
Jun 08, 2021
Feb 22, 2021
Salt Lake City, Utah, US, 84108
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva Pharmaceuticals is looking to fill a Process Operator I role at our Salt Lake City, Utah site.
This position will be on D1 Shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and every other Thursday from 6:00am –6:30pm. There is a shift differential for this shift.
Location: This position is located at our facility in Research Park, near the University of Utah - 575 Chipeta Way, 84108
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
• Reports process or equipment problems to supervisor; performs minor or basic troubleshooting.
• Ensures batch records, equipment log books, and other relevant records are current; performs batch record reconciliation.
• Sets-up and operates equipment for processing operations.
• Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment.
• Monitors process and equipment and makes necessary adjustments to maintain batch record specifications.
• Monitors product quality.
• Follows established department SOP’s and batch record instructions.
• Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• 12 hour Shift (Mon-Wed, every other Thurs) 6:00 am-6:30pm
• Minimum zero (0) years’ experience operating equipment required
• SOP’s, cGMP’s, equipment and safety practices.
• High School Diploma required
• Standard Operating Procedures for process rooms and manufacturing area.
• GMP compliance in a regulated work environment.
• Manufacturing processes and equipment procedures.
• Record keeping skills.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on Employee Central. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City
Apply now »
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Website : https://www.tevausa.com/