Purchase, NY, United States
Sep 02, 2021
Dec 16, 2021
Manager, Strategy & Commercialization - New Payment Flows
The NAM New Payment Flows (NPF) team is accountable for growing our multi-rail and commercial businesses with a focus on digitizing business payment flows. The NPF strategy and commercialization team works closely with NPF product managers, sales specialists, cross functional business partners and account teams to accelerate the commercialization of products and services that will significantly grow our revenue and market share in the region. We are looking for an experienced payment professional, with strong intellectual acumen and a strategy or consulting background to join our team.
• Do you have experience with corporate, business or real-time payments?
• Do you have experience in strategy or management consulting?
• Are you passionate about the future of payments?
• Partner with NPF product teams on strategy and sales narrative creation for existing businesses, as well as for emerging opportunities
• Support the NPF sales teams and regional account managers with competitive intelligence, research, and insights across multiple products and client segments
• Actively monitor market developments, link and communicate impacts to our GTM approach
• Align with cross functional business partners on bundling opportunities to capitalize on our GTM efforts
• Support NPF strategic marketing, trade show and conference plan in partnership with NAM Marketing team
• Provide ad hoc support for key New Payment Flows strategic initiatives
All about You
• Self-starter/motivated to work independently and as an effective team member
• Strategic thinker with experience synthesizing information from multiple sources into a cohesive strategy and sales narrative
• Ability to quickly learn and absorb new information in a rapidly changing environment
• Intellectually curious and eager to take on whatever role is necessary to achieve business objectives
• Effective verbal and written communications - ability to “story board” and develop visually compelling presentations with clear logic and structure
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; the ability to manage conflicting priorities and multi-task effectively
• Organizational savvy with proficiency in building an internal network to successfully execute and influence cross functionally
• Passionate about payments innovation
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Website : https://www.mastercard.us/en-us.html