Health Info Tech I Part Time Days Medical Records','!*!GENERAL DUTIES:
Provides superior customer satisfaction (the customer defined as a patient, physician, hospital employee or representative for an outside agency), ensuring the highest quality of care and services. Provides the hospital with the necessary support and management of information as it pertains to all facets of the responsibilities within the Health Information Management Department and all related activities generated from the medical record department to maintain compliance with TJC, Title 22 and all other regulating agencies. Access to all Patient Health Information.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES:
1. Complies with established policies and procedures, objectives, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
2. Utilizes and demonstrates skills/knowledge to communicate with and deliver assistance to adult, geriatric and pediatrics patients as needed.
3. Orients, instructs and trains assigned personnel and volunteers.
4. Cooperates with other personnel to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee relations, interdepartmental objectives, and infection control policies.
5. Consistently demonstrates a professional and proactive attitude and actions in all interfaces with employees, hospital staff and physicians as well as patients.
6. Provides for privacy and patient/employee dignity by maintaining employee/patient and departmental confidentiality with no infractions.
7. Promotes personalized care and attention by complying with appropriate hospital/departmental dress code, wearing nametags and introducing themselves to employees, patients and others.
8. Answers phones and responds to verbal requests in a timely manner-phones within 3 rings and response to verbal requests within 30 minutes.
9. Is competent in all of the position responsibilities, meets productivity expectations and competency requirements for each responsibility.
10. Demonstrates a complete understanding of release of information and who may have access of patient information with and without an authorization.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
','!*!Required: High School or GED
Minimum Experience: Previous medical record experience preferred.
Required Course (s) Training: Medical terminology preferred.','Medical Records','CA-Palm Springs','','Desert Regional Medical Center','PT2N','PT2N','Days','Days','','','','','','','1805001010','Health Info Tech I Part Time Days Medical Records
Website : http://www.tenethealth.com
At Tenet Healthcare, we’ve had a longstanding commitment to serving our patients, our employees, our physicians and our partners. Today, we’re one of the nation’s leading healthcare services companies, with a comprehensive network that extends from coast to coast: