THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
Qualifications: - Education: Masters Degree in social work, counseling, psychology or a recognized related field from an accredited college or University. - Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Full or limited license..
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Perform general maintenance and repair to facility and equipment which may involve plumbing, carpentry, painting and mechanical equipment repair or similar. Act as back-up for call person in..
Are you looking for experience working in the behavioral health field? Youth Care of Utah is the perfect place to gain valuable experience while making a difference in the lives..
- Effectively maintain a safe environment for our patients - Takes and records measures of patient condition/status. - Encourages patients to develop skills and participate in social, recreational or therapeutic..
- Ability to participate in CPR & Handle with Care Training. - Written and oral communication skills, including knowledge of medical terminology. - Legible handwriting. - Ability to interact effectively..
Lehigh County Center for Recovery, an adult residential addiction treatment program has an immediate FT opening for an experienced Drug and Alcohol Counselor. Situated in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, LCCR provides comprehensive..
Under the supervision of Milieu Manager or designee, Behavioral Health Associates provide specific direct patient care to patients as assigned. Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per..
This individual will perform routine and specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility, patient rooms and offices, Maintains order and cleans assigned..
Highland Ridge Hospital is an 83-bed psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment facility located in the heart of the Salt Lake Valley. Highland Ridge is owned by Acadia Healthcare, a national..
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Monitor patient health and administer basic care utilizing the nursing process in assessing, planning and carrying out care plan objectives and goals. Provide for the basic comfort of..
Highland Ridge Hospital is hiring a FT therapist. We offer competitive salary, a robust PTO plan, 401k match, and health benefits. Highland Ridge Hospital is an 83-bed psychiatric and chemical..
Cross is looking for an experiences Director of Plant Operations. Successful candidates will have the ability to meet and exceed Joint Commission, state, and hospital standards. The Plant Operations Director..
Are you ready to jump into an exciting career opportunity that will provide an opportunity to save lives while feeling challenged and professionally enriched on a daily basis? White Deer..
- Assist in maintaining a clean and healthy environment for patients, staff, and visitors. - Follows established procedures and protocols as delineated. - Insures that all job tasks are performed..
Essential Functions: - Monitor utilization of services and optimize reimbursement for the facility while maximizing use of the patients provider benefits for their needs. - Responsible for the concurrent and..
FUNCTIONS AND JOB DUTIES: - Prepares or supervises preparation and service of meals and special diets as needed. - Maintain inventory of equipment - Maintains inventory of food items -..
Qualifications - High School Diploma or equivalent. - Must possess valid Arizona drivers license with proof of auto insurance and ability to drive agency vehicle. - Minimum of one (1)..
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Pick up or transports visitors or staff as needed. Transport patients for admissions and discharges. May drive company facility vehicle to pick-up supplies or equipment as needed. Respond..
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Review prospective admissions against approved admission criteria, policies and procedures. Initiate contact to gather required clinical and demographic data from patient and other sources. Respond promptly to inquiry..
- Monitor unit patients and complete rounds as assigned - Participates in treatment planning by helping to identify patients problems, needs and strengths - Assist in the admission process, including..
Qualifications: - High School diploma or GED equivalent - Two years general office, cash handling, excellent computer skills and answering switchboard experience required. - CPI (Offered at facility). - Knowledge..
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toliet, standing, walking, or exercising. Turn or re-position..