THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
company:(columbia hospitality inc)
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
Retail/ Tour Specialist Columbia Hospitality in Seattle WA USA Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision Employment Type Part-Time • Maintain warm and professional attitude at all times to ensure..
- Job Type(s) Full Time - Salary($) 32,000 - 49,500 / year - Industry Business - Job Description directed. Understanding of all front office standards and assisting in solving deficiencies..
- Job Type(s) Full Time - Salary($) 53,000 - 99,000 / year - Industry Business - Job Description business to achieveoptimum profitability for the hotel. The Director of Sales works..
- Job Type(s) Full Time - Salary($) 40,000 - 58,000 / year - Industry Food - Job Description Columbia Hospitality Values Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity..
Sous ChefIs “YES”your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!THE ‘OMG!’ CULTUREOwn..
Benefits Vision Insurance Retirement Plan Dental Insurance Employee Assistance Program Health Insurance Must Haves for the Position: Ability to provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service. Clean and..
- Job Type(s) Full Time - Salary($) 27,000 - 42,000 / year - Industry Food - Job Description Join the team at Hotel Interurban - the tallest building between Seattle..
- Job Type(s) Full Time - Salary($) 40,000 - 76,000 / year - Industry Finance and Insurance - Job Description Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager..
This role is responsible for aligning knowledge, skills, and talent with the organization’s strategic business needs and growth. This role ensures all Columbia Hospitality team members have the learning and..
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY: To create exceptional playing conditions, and manage the maintenance department with a constant mindset of improving the operation for our guests, team members, and owners. SUPERVISES: Maintenance..
Education High School Diploma or GED Skills Construction Experience Driver's License Clean Driving Record Hospitality Experience Benefits Dental Insurance Health Insurance Paid Time Off Vision Insurance Retirement Plan Chief Engineer..