Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner-Adolescents & Adults
First-class facility working with a highly dedicated multidisciplinary team of professionals, providing integrative care including consultation and recommendation for medications, dietary changes, supplementation, healthy lifestyle counseling and other integrative medicine approaches. This opportunity offers a flexible schedule 24-40 hrs a week your choice. Work 3 days a week and qualify for full suite of generous employee benefits. Very competitive compensation, relocation assistants/sign on bonus, PTO, CEU reimbursement and a Great Work Environment. Must have one to three (1-3) years of clinical experience as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN).
• Providing adolescents and adults integrative care including consultation, medication reccomendations, dietary changes, healthy lifestyle counseling and other integrative medicine appraches;
• Experience providing patient care for adolescents & adults in a behavioral health clinical setting;
• Conduct patient evaluations;
• Knowledge of a broad range of integrative medicine approaches;
• Works with team; builds and fosters professional relationships;
• Provides care for adolescent and adults experiencing co-ocurring disorders;
• Strong knowledge of EMR systems Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Suite;
• Work closely with the Utilization Review team facilitating peer to peer insurance reviews;
--Experience in behavioral health and co-occuring disorders preferred.
--At least One-Three (1)(3) year of experience in a hospital, medical practice or psychiatric setting, treating adolescents and adults with complex medical conditions.
--Must be licensed to practice in the State of Connecticut as an ARNP
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Karen Burton.[joburl] => [city] => Hartford [state] => Connecticut [stateshortname] => CT [country] => United States [cityid] => 2682650 [stateid] => 1277 [countryid] => 277 [postalcode] => [latitude] => 41.7637111 [longitude] => -72.6850932 [jobsitetype] => 2 [staffingagency] => Y [minyearsexp] => 1 [maxyearsexp] => 3 [industrytype] => [sc_job_category_ids] => |20000| [salary] => [contactfirstname] => [contactlastname] => [contactaddress1] => [contactaddress2] => [contactaddress3] => [contactcity] => [contactstate] => [contactzip] => [contactcountry] => [contactphone] => [contactfax] => [contactemail] => Bryan@networkmedicalstaffing.com [applyonlineurl] => [additionalinfo] => [location] => Hartford Connecticut United States [jobtype] => Full-Time [created_dt] => 2019-02-28 20:59:44 [updated_dt] => 2019-03-25 01:30:02 [activejob] => A [sponsored_tmcompids] => |63|,|854| [jobs_live_tmcompids] => [featured_dt] => 2019-02-28 00:00:00 [job_typeids] => [jobtypes] => [firm_typeids] => [firmtypes] => [practice_areaids] => [practice_areas] => ) )