THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
company:(pinnacle hotels usa)
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
• Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests; including issuing rooms keys, ensuring that all guests sign a guest registration card and provide a credit card or other method of..
• Oversee the daily restaurant, outlet, and banquet operations • Maintain revenue, payroll, and expenses within budgeted parameters for the department. • Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service,..
- Use accounting software such as M3 to input and post financial information. - Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper accounting codes. - Access..
• Implement and adhere to the preventative maintenance program for the property. • Complete maintenance work orders in a timely manner to maintain guest satisfaction. • Inspect work performed to..
BASIC PURPOSE: To process all end-of-day financial reports for the property, as well as performing all basic guest service/front desk functions as needed and requested. This is an overnight shift..
• Smile, acknowledge and greet guests promptly in a courteous and professional manner. • Know menu items and be able to explain the major ingredients and preparation method. • Take..
Job Duties: -This position requires open flexabitly to work 7-3 am or 3-11 pm and weekends -Background check and drug test is required -Please include resume for consideration Provide Memorable..
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all assigned guest rooms. JOB REQUIREMENTS: Minimum lifting of 40 lbs. Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers. Pushing, pulling, bending,..
We are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Breakfast/Evening Reception Attendant to join our team at our Marriott Residence Inn Anaheim Hills. As Breakfast/Reception Attendant, you'll be responsible for..
•Clean and maintain hotel public areas (lobby, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, elevators, etc.) to meet established cleanliness and quality standards. •Respond to guest’s request for supplies such as extra towels and..