THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
The Registered Dental Assistant will manage client services necessary for the provision of pediatric clinical experiences for dental assisting students. Clients are children from core area schools. Duties include: 1...
Work closely with the Collaborative Nurse Practitioner Program (CNPP) faculty team to: 1. Provide instruction in courses related to Registered Nurse Additional Authorized Practice and Collaborative Nurse Practitioner program. 2...
1. Participate in organizing and teaching the Continuing Care Assistant Program based at the Regina Campus. 2. Provide ongoing evaluation and support of students. 3. Assist with coordination and supervision..
This position will assist faculty with the development of applied research proposals and the negotiation of technology transfer agreements. The project coordinator will also manage the marketing and promotion of..
1. Select, design and update and construct training aids/material. 2. Prepare and deliver lessons, assignments, lectures and demonstrations. 3. Evaluate students through the use of exams, assignments, observations and record..
Representing the interests of the student membership of Saskatchewan Polytechnic Students Association, the Student Advocate will be responsible for. raising student awareness of Saskatchewan Polytechnic policies and student rights; promoting..
The primary role of the academic chair, applied research is to lead and promote research initiatives within the strategic goals of the School of Mining, Energy & Manufacturing, School of..
1. Teach, coach and supervise nursing students in lab and clinical settings. 2. Evaluate student progress and provide feedback. 3. Participate in the maintenance and revision of curriculum. 4. Participate..
As a team member, you will collaborate and communicate with clients and team members to understand business challenges and opportunities. You will provide technical guidance, direction and instruction as required,..
Database Administrators are relied upon to ensure the high availability of core business systems and to manage their data securely and efficiently. DBAs are required to maintain a high degree..
1.Teach, coach and supervise students of the Registered Nursing Bridging Internationally Educated Nurses and Re-entry Programs during online theory instruction and clinical or lab settings 2. Evaluate student progress and..
Enhance, maintain and support Saskatchewan Polytechnics ERP System (Ellucian Banner) Independently troubleshoot, analyze, scope, design, test and implement solutions to complex business, application code and data problems Design, develop, maintain..
1. Provide instruction in science, mathematics and statistics classes to post-secondary students in a wide variety of programs. 2. Prepare for and use appropriate delivery methods for instructional assignments. 3...
This position will be accountable for supervising, directing and coaching a team of student success centered staff in Enrolment Services. On a continual basis the director interacts with the Associate..
Full time instructor for the dental assistant program. Requiring someone with a dental therapy background to work on clinic clients as well as: 1. Through lectures, seminars, and/or labs, provide..
1. Provide instruction in communications classes to post-secondary students in a wide variety of programs. 2. Manage his/her classroom/lab/activities to ensure an optimum learning environment for students. 3. Follow any..
The Manager, Ancillary Services. is accountable for the operation of Saskatchewan Polytechnics bookstores and printing operations at campuses in Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon. The Ancillary group focuses..
1. Teach, coach and supervise nursing students in classroom, lab and mental health clinical settings. 2. Evaluate student progress and provide feedback. 3. Participate in the development, maintenance and revision..
This position will be one of 5 reporting to the Director, Quality Assurance and Learner Pathways, within the division of Learning and Teaching. Success in this role will be achieved..