THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize ..
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
- Documents dental history or chief ..
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
As a Dental Assistant with an Aspen Dental-branded practice, you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From best-in-class learning and development programs, a commitment to ..
Position SummarynAs a Hygienist with an Aspen Dental-branded practice, you are not only making a statement that you are committed to providing quality dental care but you are also becoming a ..