new jobs this week On EmploymentCrossing

373,775

jobs added today on EmploymentCrossing

23,983

job type count

On EmploymentCrossing

Healthcare Jobs(342,151)
Blue-collar Jobs(272,661)
Managerial Jobs(204,989)
Retail Jobs(174,607)
Sales Jobs(161,029)
Nursing Jobs(142,882)
Information Technology Jobs(128,503)

press release

EmploymentCrossing.com Offers a 7 Days Risk FREE Trial

October 10, 2009   |  PDF version  PDF version

This press release informs the reader that Employment Crossing, the number one job search portal offers a unique 7 days free trial. This helps its potential members know about this job search portal in a better way.

It is a fact that 85% jobs are not advertised and the remaining 15% are not known to most job applicants. This is something that even most recruiters don't know. The objective of Employment Crossing is to make sure that all kinds of job opportunities are advertised out here. As most jobs are waiting to be found by the candidates, Employment Crossing offers a risk free trial program of 7 days that allows you to access jobs on this most sought after job portal.

Employment Crossing features the largest collection of active legal jobs in the world. This is one of the numerous sites that offer a number of benefits such as the following:
  • The commitment of the site is to provide comprehensive job service and advanced job searches for customizing as well as saving the job searches.

  • You get to receive instant job alerts

  • You can even subscribe to industry newswires

  • You can create the perfect résumé with the help of the right tips and tools

  • You can contact employers with a personalized mailing service
This is the reason as to why Employment Crossing is the top job portal of the USA and if you are a motivated job seeker, this is the one place to be. Now, why is Employment Crossing so unique you might ask? This is because the site has a unique business model that relies on using intelligence and efficient research procedures. The research teams are present and their job is to virtually gather every job board and employment career page everyday with the sole aim of finding employment opportunities for thousands of job seekers from all across the United States. The aim of the site is to continually monitor the hiring needs of 2,50,000 employers including:
  • Government agencies
  • Corporations
  • Organizations
  • Firms
  • All Fortune 500 companies
The best of it is that Employment Crossing does not charge employers for posting jobs with them. The researchers are aggressive in their job opportunities search and this is why thousands of job providers are contacted everyday for posting their vacancies here, thereby adding to the already existing collection of jobs. The researchers obtain the information from magazines, newspapers, websites and job portals. The Inc. Magazine in 2007 ranked Employment Crossing No. 72 among their 500 fastest growing companies in the US.

''The Most Jobs, Anywhere''

To know more about Employment Crossing, visit the site at https://www.employmentcrossing.com/.

EmploymentCrossing.com Contact Information

Email: www.employmentcrossing.com
Telephone: 626-243-1814
Fax: 213-895-7306
Mail: EmploymentCrossing
175 South Lake Avenue, Suite 200
Pasadena, CA 91101

Testimonial of the Week

What I liked about the service is that it had such a comprehensive collection of jobs! I was using a number of sites previously and this took up so much time, but in joining EmploymentCrossing, I was able to stop going from site to site and was able to find everything I needed on EmploymentCrossing.
  • John Elstner Baltimore, MD
Sign Up now

Only EmploymentCrossing consolidates every job it can find in the domain and puts all of the job listings it locates in one place.

  • We have more jobs than any other job board.
  • We list jobs you will not find elsewhere that are hidden in small regional publications and employer websites
  • We collect jobs from more than 4,429,376 websites and post them on our site.
  • We are private, and therefore far fewer people are applying for the jobs on our site than are applying for those on public job boards.
By using Employment Crossing, I was able to find a job that I was qualified for and a place that I wanted to work at.
Madison Currin - Greenville, NC
  • All we do is research jobs.
  • Our team of researchers, programmers, and analysts find you jobs from over 1,000 career pages and other sources
  • Our members get more interviews and jobs than people who use "public job boards"
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.
EmploymentCrossing - #1 Job Aggregation and Private Job-Opening Research Service — The Most Quality Jobs Anywhere
EmploymentCrossing is the first job consolidation service in the employment industry to seek to include every job that exists in the world.
Copyright © 2020 EmploymentCrossing - All rights reserved. 169
?>