1 yrs required
Silver Spring, MD, United States
Jan 13, 2022
Our ideal candidate would be someone with experience in the following: Family petitions, asylum cases, SIJS, U-Visas, waivers (including I-601A, I-601, I-212), cancellation of removal, O Visas, H1B, employment petitions, eligibility under § 245(i), and employment petitions. Please note the experience does not have to have been gained as an attorney.
- Coordinate case and legal strategies.
- Manage various projects and deadlines.
-Ability to train and supervise administrative staff and paralegals
- Negotiate, prepare, and revise documents.
- Explain legal language to clients.
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
-Attend master calendar hearings, bond hearings, and individual/merits hearings
- JD degree
- Active Bar license in Maryland
- Active in bar association(s)
- Have excellent writing skills
- Fluent in Spanish
Compensation and Benefits:
The total compensation for this position ranges from $70,000 - $85,000 (plus annual bonus). We also provide excellent benefits. Our comprehensive benefits plan includes: voluntary short term and long term disability insurance, health, voluntary dental and vision insurance, optional 401-(K), gym membership, PTO and paid holidays.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to this post or our website.
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action firm, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year